Thank you for joining one of my Master your EOS R5 & EOS R6 workshop. I have some articles on my website that may be of direct relevance for you.
- Faster access to AF controls with R5/R6
- Step-by-step guide to customisation of M-Fn button to simplify it. This example is from the EOS R, but the exact same steps apply to EOS R5/R6 too.
- The ability to save EOS R5 camera configuration to a card was added with firmware 1.3.0 and later, here’s how to save your EOS R5 configuration.
- A live recording of me talking about EOS R5/R6 AF for Canon UK at the Photography Show
- Choosing a specific person or bird in a group when using affect detection AF method
- Firmware updates for EOS Cameras
- Firmware updates for Lenses and accessories
More help or tuition needed?
By now you have seen I have a good depth of knowledge, and I do offer 1-2-1 and small group workshops on demand with topics of your choice. I’m a specialist in most things Canon, including lighting with Speedlite flash.
I love questions, as they often help me when I write my monthly EOS SOS column in Photo Plus magazine each month.
Talks for camera clubs?
If you are a camera club member I do provide talks and presentations for clubs. I’m based in Oxfordshire and happy to travel which means that in the past I’ve provided in-person talks for clubs as far afield as Llantrisant, South Wales, Peterborough, Solihull, and Dorking. To make the best use of my time I like to offer 1-2-1 or small group workshop sessions in the afternoon before the club presentation for locations a little further away.
Message me here: