I’m running a studio lighting workshop at Green Lens Studio in Harringay on 9th December 2012.
4-Hour studio lighting workshop
The four hour workshop covers the following topics:
- Camera set-up and settings for studio photography
- Explanation of studio flash controls & triggering
- A guide to lighting supports and light placement
- Modifiers used to shape, direct, soften and colour the flash light
- Using a flash meter to measure the light
- Using single light setups with different kinds of modifiers
- Building more advanced lighting set-ups
BOOK YOUR PLACE
It is expected that attendees will be able to know how to set shutter speed, aperture, ISO and white balance on their cameras, and that the camera has a standard hotshoe or pc connection to enable the studio lights to be triggered. Cameras can be SLR/DSLR or compact system cameras. Some compact cameras such as Canon’s PowerShot G-series can also be used.
Green Lens Studios is located at 4A Atterbury Road, London, N4 1SF. Nearest station is Harringay Green Lanes.
Looking forward to seeing you there…